AS A GUEST YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS MORE THEN 2 TOPICS , PLEASE REGISTER A FREE ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM ,
TO ACCESS ALL SECTIONS AND ENJOY UNLIMITED CONTENT | REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT ( CLICK HERE ) 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power " a BDSM story"
How is not important, the important thing is that I've got power, money and
power. In this lonely desert land, I can do whatever I want. People from nearby villages love me, and they would even protect me. I've given them some benefits from my business. The secret is simple, take care of own affairs without exceeding, without exploiting too much the others, at least not the near others. It is not a difficult thing if you have a certain sum to invest. In these terms, I'm like a Raja. A Raja in my palace. A palace in the wilderness. Trust me, you would like it. Very much!

My palace is beautiful, architecturally and ornamentally, but although it looks like fortitude, is impenetrable from the outside and chiefly, from the inside. Everything is computer and camera controlled. It is whole discreetly compared every person allowed to enter the palace wears, voluntarily or involuntary, a marker, like a bracelet or a collar, like that of anti-shoplifting. The computer is, hence, able to hide a person to another by simply locking some doors in the right sequence. The insulation level is definable and it could start from the simple physique separation to the absolute conceal, physical, audio, olfactory.

Hence is possible to allow workers to take care of the inside of the palace and at the same time to receive some guests, avoiding any contact among them and the labours.

Sure, you can't ask all kinds of guest to wear a marker, but the computer doesn't allow non marked people leaving the safe zones. For the workers is a simpler matter: to work in the palace it is mandatory to wear
a jacket or some similar thing. If they were it off, an alarm would ring and that employee would be estranged from the palace.

Another Special kind of guest... HAS TO wear a special marking collar, very resistant, and, in the implausible case that the collar is removed, the alarm would ring and the special guest would be immediately confined in the room where it is. Almost perfect you know?

My first bedroom is adorable, fresh, relaxant, and spacious. But I almost never stay there. I prefer my second bedroom. My enormous second bed is all furnished. Between straps on the mattress, chains from the bedposts and rings on the canopy, it is possible to fasten a girl in any desired pose. The only limit is your fantasy.

Also, the first prison is very furnished. In this prison fantasy is not a problem since is enough stimulated. It is a big room, with a great lot of Instruments, and a rack, wooden horse, gynaecology table with strong Straps, restrained chairs, chains from the ceiling, cuffs from the walls, cages, a beautiful girl cuffed in a cell... still fainted on the cot: my new toy.

The second prison ... ... maybe later we will talk about it, now I need to prepare the girl for her awakening, and her becoming. She doesn't know what has happened to her yet, I will explain to her soon. First I remove her steel manacles and I put her on four comfortable stuffed leather cuffs, and I tighten them a little in place. They sit snugly but without jeopardizing the blood circulation.

I bring a seat to the centre of the prison and I sit her on it. I connect her wrist cuffs to two chains that come from two ceiling points, rather distant among them. I then connect her ankle cuffs to chains that come from two openings on the floor, even distance.

With a remote, I tighten the four chains. My unconscious captive is now sitting with her arms spread at the level of her shoulder and her legs semi-spread. Her narrow skirt keeps her knees wide only 30cm, while her feet are more apart. This pose is more exciting because it shows her bottom. What haunches! she has lost her shoes, but I would substitute them anyway.

She's 23, and she's very beautiful. Slim waist but full breasts She is wearing a bra, and although I can't define yet the exact form of her breast, it is at least 36D, or even DD. 

She has taken a lot of care of herself, her long legs are carefully waxed,. At this moment I can well see only her shin bones and feet, but is already possible to guess that her legs are magnificent, formed and slender at the same time, a dream.

Her long, lightly curled hairs are disarranged now, but not too much, despite the trek. I am impatient to see again her stunning oval eyes; will they be pleading or defiant?

Because of the long travel, she stinks a little, having pissed in her clothes, but not for long, soon she will perfume anew, and only for me.

It is time to gag her; she's about to wake up. After having softly explored these inviting lips, I put a rubber-covered ring gag, and buckle the gag straps behind her head, under her hair. I insert a plugin the ring-gag and I bolt it in place. I chose a plug that dips for 3 cm in her mouth and that has some holes to allow her to breathe and also to vomit, in case. Her stomach might contain, in fact, some liquids. And for the few next days, I will provide her only liquid foods, to avoid her suffocation, since she's not accustomed to having a gag for many hours day and night, yet. Ok, now I leave the prison, I will return when she will be well awakened, ready to understand my words.

I will rejoin my special guest 3 hours later.

hi, if this story is liked then will continue developing it

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 6200.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 10500.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 18000.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

Possibly Related Threads…
  Epic Cuckold Story - The Unwanted House Guest Sequel mark45 28 11,584 06-24-2020, 04:18 AM
Last Post: treesizecock
Tongue THE POKER GAME & MY WIFE - A True Story Godfather 4 4,493 04-25-2019, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Raj500265
Heart Velamma Story Pdf Godfather 1 3,496 01-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: uooop