AS A GUEST YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS MORE THEN 2 TOPICS , PLEASE REGISTER A FREE ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM ,
TO ACCESS ALL SECTIONS AND ENJOY UNLIMITED CONTENT | REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT ( CLICK HERE ) 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glam Heart Entertainment is Back With a Different Name
Friends, the cheating duo,

jiya and her husband Rahul Raj is back to loot netizens again, They have changed Glam Heart Entertainment As EightShot. Link is here. link . Check the website. the models, the disclaimers, the color layout. Cheaters just used the previous template of glam heart and renamed it as eightshots. Friends it is time to report them to authority before they fleece with people money.
Get Vaccinated
By the order of Godpa
Anyone who is not vaccinated will be banned at this forum
Send vaccination certificate to our Shri @montyballi ji

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 6200.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 10500.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 18000.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

fuck me hard friends, i am a fruitcake :giggle:

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 6200.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 10500.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 18000.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

(04-08-2020, 05:58 AM)RollJack Wrote: Friends, the cheating duo,

jiya and her husband Rahul Raj is back to loot netizens again, They have changed Glam Heart Entertainment As EightShot. Link is here. link . Check the website. the models, the disclaimers, the color layout. Cheaters just used the previous template of glam heart and renamed it as eightshots. Friends it is time to report them to authority before they fleece with people money.

I am unable to login or even create an account.
But the layout and colour schemas look the same. I could see only 1 model from homepage. Horrible
Share Love
~~Chan

(04-08-2020, 06:18 AM)chanau41 Wrote: I am unable to login or even create an account.
But the layout and colour schemas look the same. I could see only 1 model from homepage. Horrible

check their youtube page. in one of the movie trailer there are jiya, meneka and other models which they featured before. again they will take money and run away
Get Vaccinated
By the order of Godpa

(04-08-2020, 06:24 AM)RollJack Wrote: check their youtube page. in one of the movie trailer there are jiya, meneka and other models which they featured before. again they will take money and run away

investigative journalism kar rahe ho aajkal bhai  Bigsmile
Karoona Go... Karoona go... Go Coroona!
[Image: Anil-Loafer-037.jpg]

@ chanau41 already covered in paid areas ..
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

(04-08-2020, 05:58 AM)Papa RJ Wrote: Friends, the cheating duo,

Yes, I saw this eight shot popped up out of nowhere. But I had no clue that it was previously glamshots. Never knew about the fraud too. Could you please tell what exactly they did?

@Yatan They Disappeared like anything and never replied on any of their handles, lot of members lost their money as they had bought the anual membership , which resulted in this loss , OTTS are just scamming and cheating people around by showing them shit content , thats why our partner premium program will give you access to all the OTTS where you can stream and download them as well with original quality at 1 place ..
I never Pushed any member for this , but i believe people now need to understand that instead of paying more then 3500 per month , if you want all the access of all the ott you always have an option of paying 1000 and getting the access for all of them .. Now some will argue this is avialble here and there , cheaper price etc etc .. well these cheap plans and websites have only stucked to the things which are related to OTT , we have been and will always give the member much much more then they could ever do ...
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

(06-18-2020, 11:39 AM)Godfather Wrote: @Yatan They Disappeared like anything and never replied on any of their handles, lot of members lost their money as they had bought the anual membership , which resulted in this loss , OTTS are just scamming and cheating people around by showing them shit content , thats why our partner premium program will give you access to all the OTTS where you can stream and download them as well with original quality at 1 place ..
I never Pushed any member for this , but i believe people now need to understand that instead of paying more then 3500 per month , if you want all the access of all the ott you always have an option of paying 1000 and getting the access for all of them .. Now some will argue this is avialble here and there , cheaper price etc etc .. well these cheap plans and websites have only stucked to the things which are related to OTT , we have been and will always give the member much much more then they could ever do ...

thats true brother. they aim for quick money and then run away.
Get Vaccinated
By the order of Godpa

Possibly Related Threads…
Sad Cancer Is Back - Dhinchak Pooja Godfather 49 7,992 12-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Last Post: :NaH:
  Entertainment Ra3131 0 883 12-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Ra3131
  CASINAR IS BACK Papa RJ 2 1,255 04-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Papa RJ