AS A GUEST YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS MORE THEN 2 TOPICS , PLEASE REGISTER A FREE ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM ,
TO ACCESS ALL SECTIONS AND ENJOY UNLIMITED CONTENT | REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT ( CLICK HERE ) 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complain
i did not make this thread just for fun.. unfortunately and sadly no action was taken or no reply was given to me on this matter, may be the person is right n i m wrong. But atleast some reply back is expected.

https://desimasalaboard.org/Thread-Colle...s?page=225
This prrson post 2 link for each video.. but non of the gounlimited links work.. all are 2mb crap.
 Admin and mods. Kindly take action..if i m wrong i will happily accept it , but atleast i need a reply on this front.
Thanks

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 6200.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 10500.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 18000.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

(04-16-2020, 03:44 AM)Thegodofwar Wrote: i did not make this thread just for fun.. unfortunately and sadly no action was taken or no reply was given to me on this matter, may be the person is right n i m wrong. But atleast some reply back is expected.

https://desimasalaboard.org/Thread-Colle...s?page=225
This prrson post 2 link for each video.. but non of the gounlimited links work.. all are 2mb crap.
 Admin and mods. Kindly take action..if i m wrong i will happily accept it , but atleast i need a reply on this front.
Thanks

It's an issue with the streaming host. It seems only the latest uploaded vids (uploaded y'day) on last 2-3 pages are not working for gounlimited, if you check the older posts, gounlimited links are working fine. The poster has provided alternate rapidgator.net links too, use them for now.
Karoona Go... Karoona go... Go Coroona!
[Image: Anil-Loafer-037.jpg]

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 6200.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 10500.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 18000.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

@ Thegodofwar Hi bro ,
pehle to sorry apke message ka reply nahi kar paaya as aaj main poorey din soya hu Big Grin ..
Well yes i remember you send me a personal message as well , and i checked this that day only !!
As @Monty Balli bhai said , gounlimited ke kisi cluster mein problems hain , to us cluster mein jo bhi videos hongi woh nahi chalengi i guess ...
as rapidgator link is working fine for those videos only the go unlimited is not working .. //
Baaki aaap batao , kya karna hai !! We will figure out some way for sure ..
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

Rapidgator se sequential video ka download waiting time kafi badhta jata..uska koi bypass hai?
Or maine koi badtameezi ki to i m sorry